Who maintains our aircraft and ensures that you fly as safely and comfortably as possible?
HOP!, THAT’S WHO. WE’RE EXPERTS IN MAINTAINING REGIONAL JETS
With a fleet of more than 80 jets, consisting of Embraers, Bombardiers and ATRs, HOP! is a major operator of regional aircraft in Europe.
HOP!’s Maintenance and Engineering Department is certified (both Part M and Part 145) for maintaining its entire fleet, from overnight checks to heavy maintenance visits. Because of its extensive experience and high-level skills with Embraers, Bombardier and ATRs, HOP!’s Maintenance and Engineering Department is called upon by other airlines to maintain their aircraft.
HOP!’s Maintenance and Engineering Department maintains the airline’s entire fleet, backed by its more than 10 years’ experience in region jets:
- Embraer: ERT and E-Jet families;
- Bombardier: CRJs (700 and 1000);
- ATRs: 42 and 72 (500 and 600).
HOP!’s expertise covers a broad range, including fleet technical management and airworthiness, as well as the full scope of maintenance from overnight checks to heavy maintenance visits.
HOP! even handles maintenance for other regional jet operators.
To maintain HOP!’s and other airlines’ jets, HOP!’s Maintenance and Engineering Department operates facilities at HOP!’s main airports and industrial facilities in France for fleet technical management and maintenance:
- Clermont-Ferrand airport: heavy maintenance visits of Embraers;
- Morlaix airport: heavy maintenance visits of Bombardiers and ATRs
- Lyon airport: Overnight checks of all fleets
- Lille airport: Overnight checks of all fleets