Why do you have to check in?
You have to check in to obtain your boarding pass and choose your seat. With or without bags, it’s quick and easy!
Check in online within 30 hours of your flight.
If you’re traveling without bags or with just a carry-on bag:
At the airport, proceed directly to your boarding gate and be there no later than 15 minutes before your flight leaves.
If you’re traveling with a checked bag:
· Check in online within 30 hours of your flight.
· At the airport, go to the counter to drop off your bag before the deadline* for doing so. Then go to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes before your flight leaves.
*Deadline for dropping off bags: these are the latest times you can drop off checked bags at the airport:
· From all French airports (except Paris-CDG) to all French airports 30 minutes before your flight
· From Paris-CDG to all French airports: 40 minutes before your flight
· From Lyon and Nantes to other European airports: 40 minutes before your flight
· From the rest of Europe and to French airports (except Paris-CDG): 30 minutes before your flight
· Boarding ends 15 minutes before your flight leaves. If you’re not at your gate by then, we can’t let you on board.
· If your child is traveling alone you must be with him or her at the check-in counter at least one hour before your flight. Go to Children traveling alone to find out more.
What bags can I take with me? Go to Baggage regulations to find out.
Before leaving, prepare:
· Your currently valid ID or passport (these are the only two documents accepted);
· Proof of status if you purchased at a special rate (Youth Pass, Discount Pass, Senior or Family fares)
· What about children? If you are traveling with infants or children, you must also submit their ID.
To find out more, we urge you to go to the website of the French Foreign Ministry.
Effective 15 January 2017, a minor traveling outside France who is not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must present the following three documents:
· The minor’s ID: either an unexpired national identity card or passport.
· A photocopy of the unexpired ID of the person who has signed the authorization for the minor to travel outside France.
· An authorisation to travel outside France signed by a parent or legal guardian.