This service (hereinafter “the Kids Solo Option”) is for customers travelling alone who are between 12 and 17 years old inclusive on the day of their journey for flights in mainland France or between 15 and 17 years old inclusive for flights from or to Europe, subject to availability.
Valid for flight numbers beginning with A5.
In return for payment of the fare set, HOP! ensures your children are accompanied:
· After purchasing the Kids Solo Option, the passenger checks in at the check-in desk of the departure airport.
· There, a flight folder will be prepared for them, which includes their air ticket, boarding card and proof of identity that has not expired (national identity card or passport).
· The passenger will be accompanied from the check-in area up to the aircraft.
· On board the aircraft, the passenger will be the focus of attention of our cabin crew as they ensure the passenger enjoys a pleasant flight.
· Upon arrival, the passenger will be accompanied up to the person designated for welcoming them.
· If the passenger has a connecting flight, only on HOP! flights in the same airport, they will of course be accompanied up to check-in for their next flight.
The Kids Solo Option can be purchased on hop.com when booking a ticket, or in the section ‘manage your booking’ after the ticket has been booked if you have already purchased the ticket, or by telephone through the HOP! customer service up to two hours before departure and before check-in.
In the event of a customer intentionally changing their flight, they may transfer the option so it applies to the new flight, whatever the conditions of the associated ticket.
The Kids Solo Option cannot be reimbursed, except:
- in the event of an irregularity (if HOP! has to cancel a flight, the option is deferred if possible, or otherwise reimbursed)
- if the option is not available on the new flight
Pursuant to regulations in force, we would like to underline the fact that you do not enjoy a right to rescission when purchasing this option on our website.
HOP! is responsible for processing personal data concerning customers having purchased the Extra Baggage Option and acts as the officer of such data processing, pursuant to the amended French law of 6 January 1978 concerning data processing, files and freedom: the French data protection act ‘Loi Informatique et Libertés’.
HOP! informs the customer that the information collected from this form is subject to data processing for offering and implementing the Kids Solo Option and that HOP! could use and exchange this information with third parties, especially to process operations related to this option. Furthermore, so that HOP! can offer products and services as part of its direct marketing and communication purposes, information concerning the client can be exchanged confidentially between Air France and HOP! for their exclusive use if you check the boxes provided for this purpose on the online registration form.
Pursuant to the applicable aforementioned regulations, you may exercise your right to view data concerning you, ask for it to be deleted, request rectification of it, object to it being processed for a legitimate reason, or give instructions on the use of your data in the event of death, by writing to the address below, attaching a copy of proof of identity and including the note ‘Droit des personnes’ (Personal rights):
Data Protection Officer / Directrice juridique HOP! Air France. 30 avenue Léon Gaumont, CS 12041, 75990 Paris Cedex 20, France or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail address should only be used in the legal context set forth above. Any request unrelated to exercising the right to gain access to personal data shall not be dealt with.
Complaints on the HOP! website: For any purchase on the HOP! website, the customer may make a complaint on the website hop.com through the ‘Complaints’ tab in the ‘Contact Us’ section or phone +33 (0)9 72 72 22 22 (no call surcharges) from 9.00am to 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday (except public holidays).