Indicate your contact information
Please remember to remove the labels from your previous flights as it could delay the delivery of your baggage.
Indicate clearly your permanent address and that of your destination, your telephone number and e-mail address on the inside and outside of all your baggage. Appropriate labels are available at the HOP check-in desks at all airports.
Think about fragile items
It is recommended to avoid transporting fragile items in the hold.
However, should you have no other option, make sure that they are well protected in their original packaging.
We are thinking of you
If a delay occurs in the delivery of the baggage, a personal needs kit will be distributed to all passengers.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE7 PROHIBITED ON BOARD
Since 15 October 2016, all Samsung Galaxy Note7 mobile phones are strictly prohibited on all flights provided by AIR FRANCE, KLM, HOP! and Delta. Customers may no longer travel with this device in any form - whether on their person, in hand baggage, as checked baggage, or as freight.
The hand baggage is the baggage you will be allowed to bring into the cabin, provided it does not exceed 12 kg and the following dimensions: 55x35x25 cm.
In order to have a pleasant flight we advise you to keep in this hand baggage the items necessary for your comfort during the flight such as the following:
- Valuable goods: keys, mobile phone (switched off), ID documents, important documents, money, precious goods, jewellery, and others.
- Fragile items: cameras, IT devices (switched off), and others.
Specific measures and procedures are applied to all liquids. Please find details below.
As you are boarding, our ground-based staff may place a green “carry-on” label on your carry-on bag even if it complies with the maximum authorised dimensions (55cm x 35cm x 25cm). The reason for this is that overhead baggage space varies with the type of aircraft. To make it easier for you to board you will be asked to gate-check your bag so that it can be placed in the baggage hold. We advise you to keep any fragile object with you. You may then get your bag back as you are exiting the plane.
The below mentioned goods are subject to a specific regulation (non-exhaustive list):
- Animal-based products: the transport of meat, milk or any kind of meet or milk-based products in the European Union is subject to strict importation sanitary requirements.
- Food oils: transportation of food oils is authorized in the cabin as long as they are placed under the seat in front of you and stored in a perfectly sealed container, compliant with European mandatory security standards (a 100 ml maximum transparent plastic resealable bag.)
- Aerosols: they are prohibited in the cabin but authorized in the hold, within the limits of a maximum of 2kg or 2 litres per person and 0.5 kg and 0.5 litres per item.
- Medical Syringes: they are authorized in the cabin provided you have a medical prescription and are able to display relevant medical evidence when checking in. We ask you to request the authorization to carry medical syringes in advance, when booking your flight ticket.
- Cartridges, ammunition for hunting or sport weapons: they are prohibited in the cabin but authorized in the hold, if correctly stored in a hard case.
Get all the necessary information from your airport or your travel agency. As transport of goods is subject to the authorization of the airline company, you are required to make your request when booking your flight or by contacting us at tel : 0892 70 22 22 (0,35€/min)
You are authorized to carry liquids in your hand baggage under the following requirements:
- in small quantities (100 ml maximum per product)
- they must be stored in a 1 litre maximum transparent resealable plastic bag (freezer bag type). The bag must be perfectly sealed and of a size in which the articles can be easily placed. One plastic bag only is authorized per passenger.
You have a ticket :
You can travel with:
• 1 baggage of 12 kg maximum in the cabin,
• 1 baggage of 23 kg maximum in the hold.
Your baggage in the cabin shall not exceed 115 cm (55x35x25 cm).
Your baggage in the hold should not exceed 158 cm (within the limits of the aircraft capacity).
Should you wish to carry one additional piece of baggage, please notify it during your booking.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 72 95 33 33 (cost of an international call to France).
You will be requested to pay an additional fee of :
• €45 for any additional piece of baggage on hop.com.
• €70 for any additional piece of baggage at the check-in desk.
Your maximum baggage allowance is 12 kg in the cabin.
Your baggage shall not exceed 115 cm (55x35x25 cm) in the cabin.
Should you wish to carry any additional piece of baggage in the hold, please notify it during your booking.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 72 95 33 33 (cost of an international call to France). You will be requested to pay an additional fee of:
• €15 for the 1st additional piece of baggage,
• €45 for the 2nd additional piece of baggage,
Then, at the check-in desk, you will be requested to pay an additional fee of:
• €30 for the 1st additional piece of baggage,
• €70 for the 2nd additional piece of baggage,
For your own safety, some goods are strictly prohibited on board.
They must never be in your possession or be placed in your checked baggage.
• Knives, firearms or any resembling item.
• Lighters and their refill fluids are prohibited on flights to and from the United States.
This rule is applicable whatever the lighter and its refill fluids.
• Electrolyte batteries.
• Fireworks, firecrackers, Bengal lights, distress rockets, toy guns, firelighters, tear gas.
• Camp stoves, gas canisters, scuba oxygen tanks.
• Paints, varnishes, lacquers.
• Toxic, infectious, and radioactive materials.
• Chemical products, fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides, insecticides.
• Strippers, bleach, chlorine.
• Inflammable liquids like fuel, thinners, solvents, and acetones.
• Mercury thermometres and barometres.
E-cigarettes and their spare batteries are also forbidden in check-in baggages but are authorized in carry-on baggages. Please note that you must not reload e-cigarettes batteries in the plane.