Indicate your contact information
Please remember to remove the labels from your previous flights as it could delay the delivery of your baggage.
Indicate clearly your permanent address and that of your destination, your telephone number and e-mail address on the inside and outside of all your baggage. Appropriate labels are available at the HOP check-in desks at all airports.
Think about fragile items
It is recommended to avoid transporting fragile items in the hold.
However, should you have no other option, make sure that they are well protected in their original packaging.
We are thinking of you
If a delay occurs in the delivery of the baggage, a personal needs kit will be distributed to all passengers.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE7 PROHIBITED ON BOARD
Since 15 October 2016, all Samsung Galaxy Note7 mobile phones are strictly prohibited on all flights provided by AIR FRANCE, KLM, HOP! and Delta. Customers may no longer travel with this device in any form - whether on their person, in hand baggage, as checked baggage, or as freight.
You have a ticket :
You can travel with:
• 1 baggage of 12 kg maximum in the cabin,
• 1 baggage of 23 kg maximum in the hold.
Your baggage in the cabin shall not exceed 115 cm (55x35x25 cm).
Your baggage in the hold should not exceed 158 cm (within the limits of the aircraft capacity).
Should you wish to carry one additional piece of baggage, please notify it during your booking.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 72 95 33 33 (cost of an international call to France).
You will be requested to pay an additional fee of :
• €45 for any additional piece of baggage on hop.com.
• €70 for any additional piece of baggage at the check-in desk.
Your maximum baggage allowance is 12 kg in the cabin.
Your baggage shall not exceed 115 cm (55x35x25 cm) in the cabin.
Should you wish to carry any additional piece of baggage in the hold, please notify it during your booking.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 72 95 33 33 (cost of an international call to France). You will be requested to pay an additional fee of:
• €15 for the 1st additional piece of baggage,
• €45 for the 2nd additional piece of baggage,
Then, at the check-in desk, you will be requested to pay an additional fee of:
• €30 for the 1st additional piece of baggage,
• €70 for the 2nd additional piece of baggage,
For your own safety, some goods are strictly prohibited on board.
They must never be in your possession or be placed in your checked baggage.
• Knives, firearms or any resembling item.
• Lighters and their refill fluids are prohibited on flights to and from the United States.
This rule is applicable whatever the lighter and its refill fluids.
• Electrolyte batteries.
• Fireworks, firecrackers, Bengal lights, distress rockets, toy guns, firelighters, tear gas.
• Camp stoves, gas canisters, scuba oxygen tanks.
• Paints, varnishes, lacquers.
• Toxic, infectious, and radioactive materials.
• Chemical products, fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides, insecticides.
• Strippers, bleach, chlorine.
• Inflammable liquids like fuel, thinners, solvents, and acetones.
• Mercury thermometres and barometres.
E-cigarettes and their spare batteries are also forbidden in check-in baggages but are authorized in carry-on baggages. Please note that you must not reload e-cigarettes batteries in the plane.